What can I do to save my home from foreclosure?

One effective way to save your home from foreclosure is to file a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy before the foreclosue date or Trustee Sale date.  However, you must be able to afford the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy plan payment for a 3 to 5 year period.  The amount of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy plan to save your house will consists of your current contracted mortgage payment, amount of mortgage payment deficiency, etc.

Call Muoi Chea Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney to get an estimated Chapter 13 Bankruptcy plan payment over the phone.  Muoi Chea Bankruptcy Attorney serves all residents of Northern and Central California with Offices in Sacramento, Stockton, and Fairfield, California.  Modesto California residents are welcome as well as Yuba City, Solano, Yolo, San Joaquin, Placer, Sutter, Calaveras, Stanislaus, Sacramento, El Dorado, etc.